Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tales from the Road: South Beach, Again

If you have been reading my blog long enough then you might remember a series of posts from last year that I titled Tales from the Road. That series alternated between a place that I visited and a scientific article about or related to that place. This next series of posts will have that same structure.

I very recently returned from a trip to the U.S. Virgin Islands. My relaxing vacation did not start out all that relaxing. Due to Hurricane Maria we were delayed in Miami for a night. Not one to waste a day in Miami, I once again headed over to South Beach. Now, since I already blogged about and provided links for this location in the original Tales from the Road: South Beach I won't go over all that again. I'll just provide some lovely pictures. Enjoy!

I'm convinced that it is never sunny when I go to South Beach.

Ocean Drive

South Beach's famous, colorful lifeguard towers.

Yeah, I'm a treehugger. But then, you already knew that.

The accompanying article for the original South Beach post is called Pale is Pretty.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails