Saturday, November 20, 2010

Science Scouts

This falls squarely in the I-wish-I'd-thought-of-that category. It is the badge directory of the "Order of the Science Scouts of Exemplary Repute and Above Average Physique" from The Science Creative Quarterly. They are "for the propagation of an ideal where science communicators can meet firstly, for drinks; secondly, for communicating; and ultimately, for networking."

Which badges would you get?

Go to the website and compile your list:  Badge Directory

Here's my list:
1. "Talking Science"
2. "MacGuyver"
3. "Arts and Crafts"
4. "I'm confident around an open flame"
5. “I may look like a scientist but I’m actually also a ninja”
6. “Will glady kick sexual harasser’s ass”
7. “Has frozen stuff just to see what happens” (LEVEL I,II,III)
8. “Inordinately fond of invertebrates”
9. “I know what a tadpole is”
10. “Science has forced me to seek medical attention”
11. “Statistical linear regression”

Wow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails