Monday, March 8, 2010

iNuff?


Forget carrying around so many keys that you look like a high school janitor. Apple, the seemingly unstoppable computer juggernaut, is developing technology named the "iKey". This technology will allow owners to use a single electronic device to open doors of all types - cars, homes, offices, etc. Just enter your pin code and wave around the iKey in front of your computer controlled door lock. There is speculation that this technology will be available on the next iPhone, but considering Apple's recent decision to not link the iPhone and iPad we might just have to wait and see on that one.

I'm sensing new Facebook groups: "I dropped my iKey and am locked out of everything I own" -or- "My iKey was hacked and now all my stuff is gone". You get the point.

Just think about all the things that happen to keys - dropping, losing, washing, breaking, etc - be prepared Apple! Hmmm...I wonder if there will be an app for that?

Read the entire story at: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/7384077/Introducing-the-iKey-Apples-answer-to-the-humble-door-key.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails