Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Science of Protesting

*whew* What a week it has been! As you may have noticed, I didn't post my usual Friday paper. After both my labs (yep, now I work in two) flooded and then my hard drive broke, I decided that when I got home in the evening I would just sleep. No work, no thoughts, just sleep. Now, my labs are drying out (with lots and lots of fans and a big giant mess) and things are approaching normal again.

Needing a laugh, I put together some of the funny protest sign pictures I've been collecting, all of which have a science element to them (of course). If you have any more great signs then post them in the comments, I would love to see them!

Fear science


We want time travel!

Support the metric system


Corporate snake

Evidence-based change

PhD does not equal job

Pi irrationality


Protest oil
Protesting snowmen say stop global warming and bring back Arrested Development
One down, one to go
Use your gray matter

Ecology precedes economy

Fear chickens and bedbugs

meep meep

Narwhals

Weather vs. climate

I <3 a="" method="" scientific="" the="">




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails